Better Business Bureau
For possible assistance with civil legal matters such as consumer debt, divorce, protection orders, house matters and more. Community Legal Aid Services, Inc. does not provide assistance with criminal, juvenile offenders, or traffic cases.
Daily Legal News
The Daily Legal News is designated by the Federal, County and Municipal Courts as the Official Law Journal of Mahoning County. The general public can keep informed of legal issues by subscribing to this publication.
ATTORNEY HELP DESK
JUDGE THERESA DELLICK
MAHONING COUNTY JUVENILE COURT
- If you are not represented by an Attorney, you may receive free assistance at the Attorney Help Desk in filling out court forms for filing.
- Every Wednesday at the Juvenile Court from noon to 4, Attorneys will provide up to 20 minutes of free assistance in form preparation on a first come first serve basis.
- You must first contact the Juvenile Court at (330) 740-2244 ext. 0 to set up an appointment.
- You will receive guidance on how to complete some forms relating to paternity, custody, visitation, child support, third party custody and service of process.
- You will be responsible for filing the completed forms and for representing yourself in Court.
DISCLAIMER: The Attorney Help Desk is a service funded by the Mahoning County Juvenile Court. The assistance is being provided by private Attorneys who are not employees of
the Juvenile Court. The assistance provided is limited to specific types of forms and therefore assistance will not be provided to every possible filing. The Attorneys providing assistance will
not file the completed forms; will not represent you in Court; and will not provide any additional services other than aiding you in the completion of forms. You will be responsible for filing the
completed forms and you will represent yourself at all Court proceedings (Pro Se litigant). The Attorney Help Desk cannot provide assistance to you if you have already retained an Attorney
or if an Attorney has been appointd to represent you by the Juvenile Court.